Paskutinis prisijungimas: Dabar yra 2024 Kov 28 15:46

Visos datos yra UTC + 2 valandos [ DST ]

Naujos temos kūrimas Atsakyti į temą  [ 2 pranešimai(ų) ] 
Autorius Žinutė
 Pranešimo tema: Some are familiar
StandartinėParašytas: 2020 Gru 04 09:57 
Atsijungęs

If I really don't slide there is an excellent chance we will eliminate ownership and it's been like this for several years! Very dumb makes me play the game differently. I'd like a nice 25 yard run and got hit in the side (the other side I am holding the ball) and it erupts out.Does your X variable boost work or can it be only in the game to Madden 21 coins seem like it's thickness? I have roaming deadeye"perfect accuracy when standing outside the pocket" nope def don't have perfect accuracy beyond the pocket. Gusty scrambler"resistant to defensive pressure while on the run" nope definitely not. I turned Madden another day to continue my Franchise but the rescue files are blank so I exit and re-enter the manner but the dates and times are incorrect so I clicked it and it didn't save anything I played 4 match I saw that the auto save in the corner but I guess nothing stored. . .WTF

(Stats and precision ) I left another QB on the Panthers and I am about 7 matches in and im manually saving after every game. As far as stats go it is still bad which is a significant deal for me I like realism. I have Christian Mccaffrey on my team so I attempt to get him the ball alot...I play with on All-Pro and with 89 conveys Mccaffrey includes 252 yards that is 2.8 yards a carry. I went to check to see were other running backs were at and Mccaffrey gets the smallest yard/attempt than any starting RB in the NFL he is a 99! . Like I mentioned prior to the drops are mad and I think it's funny they took the drops of buy Mut 21 coins this season stats since I truly believe Robby Anderson could have only as much drops as catches. I assessed mid game (it shows drops during the game) and Robby Anderson has 5 DROPS, and Delanie Walker had two so thats 7 drops in 1 half I'd 9 jump moves.

Į viršų
 Aprašymas  

Rodyti paskutinius pranešimus:  Rūšiuoti pagal  
Naujos temos kūrimas Atsakyti į temą  [ 2 pranešimai(ų) ] 

Visos datos yra UTC + 2 valandos [ DST ]

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 7 svečių

Jūs negalite kurti naujų temų šiame forume
Jūs negalite atsakinėti į temas šiame forume
Jūs negalite redaguoti savo pranešimų šiame forume
Jūs negalite trinti savo pranešimų šiame forume
Jūs negalite prikabinti failų šiame forume