Paskutinis prisijungimas: Dabar yra 2024 Kov 28 17:46

Visos datos yra UTC + 2 valandos [ DST ]

Naujos temos kūrimas Atsakyti į temą  [ 2 pranešimai(ų) ] 
Autorius Žinutė
StandartinėParašytas: 2018 Gru 06 04:13 
Atsijungęs

In order to avoid allowing three straight 500-yard games, the Bengals have to stop an offense that's been lighting http://www.bengalscheapstore.com/michael-johnson-jersey-cheap up the league with perhaps the most lethal QB-RB-WR trio in the game.Advanced stats: New Orleans Saints better than Cincinnati BengalsThe New Orleans Saints will visit the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday, and the advanced metrics don't favor the home team.Bengals Notes: Hubbard's role likely to expand, evolve; five don't practice, four limited | WKRCCINCINNATI (WKRC) - Bengals rookie safety Jessie Bates opened plenty of eyes with his performance in the first half of the season and played so well he was selected to the ProFootballFocus. com Midseason All-Pro team, but another Bengals rookie defensive player is also coming off a good first half and is likely going to have his role expand and evolve in the second half. Defensive lineman Sam Hubbard is in line to get more defensive snaps over the final eight games than the 42.Who emerges in life without A.J. Green?Dissecting how the Bengals offense will adjust without their best player. Will it continue to be Tyler Boyd, or will the platoon behind him start making the necessary strides?The Saints are favored vs. Bengals, but it could get tricky | The Sun HeraldThe New Orleans Saints are road favorites against the Cincinnati Bengals, but there are plenty of reasons to believe the Saints are set up for a let down.Bengals Host "Salute to Service" on SundayThe Bengals will honor veterans and military members during the team’s annual “Salute to Service” game this Sunday against the New Orleans Saints.Midpoint musings: Ranking the top Bengals plays so far and revisiting predictions – The AthleticThe Bengals have reached midseason, which is the perfect time to look back at predictions and the best plays from the first half.Around the LeagueRams to hold moment of silence for shooting victims - NFL.comA moment of silence will be held prior to the start of Sunday's game against the Seattle Seahawks in memory of the victims of Wednesday's shooting in Thousand Oaks, California.Marcus Peters of Los Angeles Rams tells Saints' Sean Payton 'keep talking'Rams cornerback Marcus Peters took exception to Saints coach Sean Payton saying New Orleans got the matchup it wanted on a pivotal scoring play in last Sunday's game.Bowles rules out Sam Darnold as Jets' starter vs. Bills - NFL.comHead coach Todd Bowles ruled out QB Sam Darnold as the Jets' starter in Week 10 -- naming veteran Josh McCown as the starter against the Bills -- but not ruling out the injured rookie for the entire game in New York.Steelers expect Le'Veon Bell to report next week - NFL.comPittsburgh Steelers owner Art Rooney II says the team expects Le'Veon Bell to return to the team ahead of Tuesday's signing deadline for franchise tagged players.Adrian Peterson isn’t done yet | SI.comCast off three times in 12 months and considered washed up http://www.cincinnatibengalsteamonline.com/cordy-glenn-jersey , the best back of our generation has surprised everyone–but himself—with a career resurgence in Washington2018 NFL second-half predictions - Stats that matter, picks for playoffs, Super Bowl LIIIJulio Jones will score more touchdowns. Patrick Mahomes might level off. Here's what the numbers tell us about the rest of the NFL season. The Bengals made headlines the day after losing 51-14 to the Saints by firing defensive coordinator Teryl Austin. Even though Austin has only been with the team for nine games, the Bengals are on pace to have to worst defense in NFL history. So the Bengals parted ways with Austin and named Marvin Lewis the defensive coordinator for the rest of the season. Lewis addressed the media on Monday afternoon, hours after news of Austin’s departure broke.With Lewis taking over the defensive play calling responsibilities, some wondered how he would juggle that with his regular head coaching duties.“I’ve got a plan,” he said. “You just have to watch and see.”Lewis was then asked if he would bring in another coach to add to the staff to help him out.“You just have to watch and see.”Finally, Lewis was asked specifically if he would bring in former Bengals offensive coordinator and recently-fired Browns head coach Hue Jackson.“Watch and see.”This one, he said with a big smile and we watched and saw quickly on that one as news came just hours later that Jackson will re-join the Bengals’ coaching staff.The last time the Bengals made the playoffs, Jackson was on the coaching staff. He then went on to become the Browns’ head coach in 2016, where he went 3-36-1 over a span of two and a half seasons before losing his job in October.Lewis did admit that he might need some help... from someone like Jackson.“A lot of things happen on defense http://www.cincinnatibengalsshop.com/cheap-andrew-billings-jersey ,” Lewis said. “I turned my back turned yesterday to the offense a couple times trying to bring the defense together and things happen. It could be whether or not we make a catch. Did we make a catch, did we not make a catch; did we make a first down, not make a first down? If I’ve got my back turned, I’ve to make a decision. Are we going for it? Are we in four down territory? I’ve to let Bill [Lazor] know, I’ve got to let the quarterback know he’s only got three downs here. Those kind of things. If I have my back turned making corrections or whatever, I can’t do that. So I’m going to try to minimize that as much as possible. I feel strongly that I have to make the correction and I have to coach the defense right now.”Lazor is clearly going to have more responsibility managing the offense. But it sounds like if Lewis wants to successfully manage the defense, he is going to have to give up certain offensive duties. While there are several head coaches who call their offense’s plays, calling plays on defense is a different animal.“Its different because on offense most of the decision are made. Most of the things happen on offense...The defense doesn’t decide if the offense is going for it on fourth down or so forth,” Lewis said.Jackson could help Lazor with the offense, on things like whether or not to go for it on forth down, whether or not to punt or go for a field goal Youth Nick Vigil Jersey , or other decisions that defensive coordinators generally don’t make.Jackson could also help with the defense, too. Nothing is out of the question. Whatever Lewis has up his sleeve, he wants to win now, starting with the NFL’s 32nd-ranked defense.“I just felt like we have to rock their world, shake things up, we gotta do better,” Lewis said. “Its important where we are. We gotta get this done. Its our chance it get this done...We gotta do a better job of doing our jobs. And that’s point blank. That means the execution, the tackling, playing fast and being in the right spots.”Lewis knows that the only way to fix the defense is to start at the top. Even though he parted ways with Austin, he still knows he is the captain of the ship whether it floats or sinks.“My job’s on the line every day...that’s not a concern of mine,” Lewis claimed. “My job for this organization is to get the team to be world champions. That’s my job. One goal is to be world champions. The only way to get there is to get to the playoffs. The best way to get to the playoffs is to win the division and then go from there. Those are our goals and I’ve got sole responsibility for that to the organization.”Lewis took the responsibility he was given and made the most sensible decision he could: firing Austin.“I’m responsible ultimately for everything that goes on in this building and I just felt like I would be letting everybody down...if we continue down that road.”Now that Austin is gone Bengals Hardy Nickerson Jersey , the pressure is on Lewis to make things right. After all, he hired Austin this spring and he still has to answer for the results at the end of the season. With or without Austin, the defense is bad and that falls on the head coach.“Its unfortunate that Teryl’s been the casualty of this,” he said. “Its not always his fault; its my fault. Any time something happens wrong in this building its my fault, and I accept that.”He also said that his players should avoid the temptation to point fingers at each other.“If they want to point at somebody they can point at me.”Just because Lewis was thrust into this new role doesn’t give him an excuse to perform poorly. “I have to get it right; I don’t have a chance to be rusty. We gotta be good right now.”Lewis wants to be good now so that he can finally get the Bengals the coveted Lombardi Trophy they’ve been longing for, for the last 51 years. “My job for this organization is to get the team to be world champions. That’s my job. One goal is to be world champions,” he said. “The only way to get there is to get to the playoffs. The best way to get to the playoffs is to win the division and then go from there. Those are our goals and I’ve got sole responsibility for that to the organization.”The Bengals had never fired a coordinator mid-season until 2017, but have now done it twice in the last two seasons. That means the team still hasn’t given up on the season and think that they are still contenders. The Bengals have a winning record and would be in the playoffs if the season ended today. On the flip side, they are 1-3 in their last four games. Will this move be enough to turn the Bengals’ fortunes around?Lewis thinks so.

Į viršų
 Aprašymas  

Rodyti paskutinius pranešimus:  Rūšiuoti pagal  
Naujos temos kūrimas Atsakyti į temą  [ 2 pranešimai(ų) ] 

Visos datos yra UTC + 2 valandos [ DST ]

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 6 svečių

Jūs negalite kurti naujų temų šiame forume
Jūs negalite atsakinėti į temas šiame forume
Jūs negalite redaguoti savo pranešimų šiame forume
Jūs negalite trinti savo pranešimų šiame forume
Jūs negalite prikabinti failų šiame forume