Paskutinis prisijungimas: Dabar yra 2024 Kov 29 03:27

Visos datos yra UTC + 2 valandos [ DST ]

Naujos temos kūrimas Atsakyti į temą  [ 2 pranešimai(ų) ] 
Autorius Žinutė
 Pranešimo tema: He is right
StandartinėParašytas: 2020 Rgp 21 06:51 
Atsijungęs

He is right. wow classic gold came out Nov23 2004, patch 1.8 (emerald dragons) came out 10 october 2005, which is 11 months since launch. We got both ZG and dragons April 15th 2020, that will be 7.5 months since launching of WOW Classic (August 26th 2020) So I don't know what I am supposed to be searching if that which I appear up tells me he is right and you are mistaken. I doubt they are going to wait 6 weeks between Naxx and AQ like on vanilla.

Should you check the dates, you'll see that WOW Classic is, except bg releases always on a pace with EU launch as a beginning point. The time between the patches is quite vanilla-like. It's a fatal flaw in your reasoning to use NA release Maraudon was already in at WOW Classic launch, following NA release initially Maraudon didn't release until a month, so it already doesn't fit.

From the first release, the initial raid bosses fell 3 weeks before EU release, i.e. two months after NA release. In the time the raids from the WoW set foot in WOW Classic casuals have been pugging it. The content drought would be drive a lot of individuals away. Does this make any sense to delay ALL content releases by 3 months because of using NA release as the starting point when this is actually the state of affairs?

The main reason for concern is that you are taking a look at an expected boom-bust scenario again should we use history as any principle. The only response to this is a warfare effort that is time-gated. Whether there are different solutions I am all ears.

Quite frankly, more care needs to be taken when releasing transfers. It's torpedoed two servers that I have played now, and I'm tired of losing sleep since I have to play with 4D chess with host choice on a regular basis. I've lost countless friends who are fed up with having to pay more money for problems created by Blizzard. What I find as a remedy is faction. You cannot transfer to a server with a personality that's part of this faction with more 60 percent of the entire player population. Servers are secured indefinitely. And needless to say, there is friends. Should they want to move to a locked server then create a simple requirement of being Real ID buddies for more than a month.

Another alternative would be limiting the amount of logged in accounts from a single site. This goes more after problem 4 outlined above. This would need an enormous sacrifice on Blizzard's finish because it would basically reduce earnings. That is why buy classic gold wow actually can not be contemplated. Bring layering. Layering somewhat created the problem we still have today with many full servers. It created a false sense of what the server's population was. When it came down to crunch time with stage 2 it then became evident that layering kept too many people on the server. Everything seemed fine because there wasn't a queue so folks kept making characters.

Į viršų
 Aprašymas  

Rodyti paskutinius pranešimus:  Rūšiuoti pagal  
Naujos temos kūrimas Atsakyti į temą  [ 2 pranešimai(ų) ] 

Visos datos yra UTC + 2 valandos [ DST ]

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 1 svečias

Jūs negalite kurti naujų temų šiame forume
Jūs negalite atsakinėti į temas šiame forume
Jūs negalite redaguoti savo pranešimų šiame forume
Jūs negalite trinti savo pranešimų šiame forume
Jūs negalite prikabinti failų šiame forume