Paskutinis prisijungimas: Dabar yra 2024 Kov 28 12:03

Visos datos yra UTC + 2 valandos [ DST ]

Naujos temos kūrimas Atsakyti į temą  [ 2 pranešimai(ų) ] 
Autorius Žinutė
StandartinėParašytas: 2020 Lie 07 12:17 
Atsijungęs

So somebody with more knowledge please correct me if I am wrong I do not know. I'd think a lot of the Franchise mode improvements ought to be relatively simple. It's not images or animations or anything. Repairing the harm frequency and the trade system are. Or incorporating a better training carousel.Give me chemistry involving gamers, asst coaches with different traits, provide me positional ratings(a LT didnt play with C, a OLB cant only readily switch to MLB. Some can that's fantastic. However, a franchise LT ought to be 100% LT and if you or the CPU switches him to Madden nfl 21 coins, his over drops 15% or something.)

I like that idea. MVP Baseball utilized to do if they're not in their position, so your players would require a hit defensively. I've ever been interested in not. Attributes so it's more about picking players based off of how they match the scheme. Isn't injury frequency? You are able to correct that in the event you don't think that it's suitable. Trade systems are tough to balance. So much goes into a commerce decision irl, and there is so much debate and variance regarding whether a trade was worth it. It's simply not possible to create an AI that would always behave reasonably without getting so stingy that the participant could not get an edge. Doesn't make their current weighting great, it is not, but figuring out the ideal balance is remarkably hard, and there is a probability of making it worse, therefore the reason why they haven't touched it in a meaningful manner in years.

Coordinators would not be difficult from a technical standpoint but you have to design a strategy around their execution. What do they affect? Can you make it freeform, or connect go coaches and playbooks? If initially, then what role does a head trainer have? Then what is their purpose? How competitive will be in signing them the AI? Do teams consider roster fit whatsoever when making those decisions? When looking at free agency, do players believe coaches? And above all, would so as to add their likenesses, they have to renegotiate with the NFL Coaches Association? And would EA want to tell the devs to dedicate time to figuring out this system rather than other things (like MUT content)?

I am not necessarily disagreeing with you but I'm pretty certain the coordinator part should be super simple considering at least NCAA 14 (I do not understand enough about the other ones) has planner and a coaching carousel and that same specific buy Madden nfl 21 coins game was made by the exact same exact company...EA! Imo you should be able to produce your playbook or only use a regular one (Packers, Bears, Browns, etc.) or simply use a share file that is already in Madden NFL 21. The head coaching role ought to be big but not so large that you have no control over your offense. Ex: You get 9 plays each play to choose from if you start your planner, as you advance and start winning tons of Madden NFL, that amount ticks up and your coach trust (stole this from NCAA) and perform up to eventually being a head coach or move on a function as greatest OC/DC ever.

Į viršų
 Aprašymas  

Rodyti paskutinius pranešimus:  Rūšiuoti pagal  
Naujos temos kūrimas Atsakyti į temą  [ 2 pranešimai(ų) ] 

Visos datos yra UTC + 2 valandos [ DST ]

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 2 svečių

Jūs negalite kurti naujų temų šiame forume
Jūs negalite atsakinėti į temas šiame forume
Jūs negalite redaguoti savo pranešimų šiame forume
Jūs negalite trinti savo pranešimų šiame forume
Jūs negalite prikabinti failų šiame forume