Paskutinis prisijungimas: Dabar yra 2024 Kov 28 22:02

Visos datos yra UTC + 2 valandos [ DST ]

Naujos temos kūrimas Atsakyti į temą  [ 2 pranešimai(ų) ] 
Autorius Žinutė
StandartinėParašytas: 2020 Gru 01 09:39 
Atsijungęs

I only want celebrity style back!!! If they created madden 05 but with ps4 graphics it's be undoubtedly the biggest Mut 21 coins ever. Even Madden 08 where according to your performance from the combine it determines your overall and you can do the iq test and also have an agent. It is just disappointing.

One more thing Madden can do would be get ride of there hollow practice manner and make it into something like UFC were the preparation means alot. Like we could have tasks mid-week like research there defense and work on money plays thay gives you ability points and then you could allocate the point to other players on your team for the week. It would make it alot more immersive and every match would feel more private like if we played a team with a weak run defense we could work on run blocking in training to expose their weakness. In the NFL that week ahead of the match is very important to what happens on Sunday

I really do think this is better than cheap mut coins madden 21 17-20 but there is still SO MUCH things they can do I expect EAs on the right track after becoming completely humiliated by the general public but hello....its Madden. Great write up, but"hey, it is Madden" is that the complacency that EA is banking on clients believe.

Į viršų
 Aprašymas  

Rodyti paskutinius pranešimus:  Rūšiuoti pagal  
Naujos temos kūrimas Atsakyti į temą  [ 2 pranešimai(ų) ] 

Visos datos yra UTC + 2 valandos [ DST ]

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 2 svečių

Jūs negalite kurti naujų temų šiame forume
Jūs negalite atsakinėti į temas šiame forume
Jūs negalite redaguoti savo pranešimų šiame forume
Jūs negalite trinti savo pranešimų šiame forume
Jūs negalite prikabinti failų šiame forume