Paskutinis prisijungimas: Dabar yra 2024 Kov 28 17:30

Visos datos yra UTC + 2 valandos [ DST ]

Naujos temos kūrimas Atsakyti į temą  [ 2 pranešimai(ų) ] 
Autorius Žinutė
StandartinėParašytas: 2020 Rgp 21 06:48 
Atsijungęs

I would not anticipate a Marshall degree master since I think that in recent maddens they've done only retired players/players that would not naturally get an upgrade(shaz). Beast mode may retire so I'm not sure he would be chosen by Mut 21 coins, but he come out of retirement. If it's an RB such as earl Campbell, I wouldn't be surprised, along with my figure I've had for a while is Terrell Davis. I get what you are saying. Marshawn is only on my dream list for MUT Master. I think he and Kam are both least likely this season to get a card. I'd really like to see if they do not go Wide Receiver Earl get it.

I am still not sure if he has I looked it up and ESPN reported that he is in discussions with Seattle to get a return but was in May. He has come out of retirement. And while Kam will be amazing I am not positive if they would give it to 2 safeties in a row so I am hoping it is a corner. Yeah I really don't think Kam would get it. I could see him getting a captain should they have the rights. I would like Journey Masters to be men like Eric or Shaz Berry who are on their journey back into the league. It could be great when they did it correctly, although I could see it being a habit. Yeah those would all be great players they give them cards. Shaz will be provided a card one way or another that is good cause he's a beast(maybe gauntlet so he updates through the year) but Eric berry deserves a fantastic card and kam will be great.

Trying to make money off of a guy who nearly lost his ability to walk would be a terrible look, and they'll give him great cards every year not just to demonstrate respect for him but also because everyone loves his cards since he's always mad good. I believe they would need a card which would get better throughout the year so that is the only reason. I believe gauntlet could be a very good choice. They need to find men that type of fit that theme of overcoming hardship. I think Shaz, Berry, Griffin, Luck (if they have rights), then Connor would be a terrific pick for one of the gauntlets. It fits not just beating hardship but also going through the"gauntlet".

First Impressions of Madden 21

Being one of the owners of this game I submitted my email and then had been eager to dive to the beta. Tonight, like most of you I have been diving following year, into the beta trying to have a feel for the changes. Wow, So different I'd like to inform you. I decided to jump to a head to head game to determine how things felt After my game was installed. My opponent ran schemes I have never noticed before! There was that A play called cover 4 drop show two? However he brought everyone down and delivered a great deal of backers. Some genuinely powerful things that I am eager to test from the sport that is new. He appeared to have guys open on corner paths a lot? Not certain but that could be the play next year! Additionally use timeouts unnecessarily and he liked to celebrate a lot from the open area. All these changes have me tremendously excited for the end of August and buy Madden 21 coins I can't wait to find other exceptional schemes brought into life in Madden 21!

Į viršų
 Aprašymas  

Rodyti paskutinius pranešimus:  Rūšiuoti pagal  
Naujos temos kūrimas Atsakyti į temą  [ 2 pranešimai(ų) ] 

Visos datos yra UTC + 2 valandos [ DST ]

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 42 svečių

Jūs negalite kurti naujų temų šiame forume
Jūs negalite atsakinėti į temas šiame forume
Jūs negalite redaguoti savo pranešimų šiame forume
Jūs negalite trinti savo pranešimų šiame forume
Jūs negalite prikabinti failų šiame forume