Paskutinis prisijungimas: Dabar yra 2024 Kov 29 15:39

Visos datos yra UTC + 2 valandos [ DST ]

Naujos temos kūrimas Atsakyti į temą  [ 2 pranešimai(ų) ] 
Autorius Žinutė
StandartinėParašytas: 2020 Lie 08 12:08 
Atsijungęs

It is possible to enable legacy port to facilitate into getting actions bars. Then maybe mess up with the new port a bit once you understand what new things are for, just placing them in areas that you feel make sense to OSRS gold you, determine what is suitable (resizeable minimap, having your stock and teleports open constantly, different tabs in chat which enable you type in there without the prefixes for me). It's mostly about having things open that you would otherwise constantly switch between.

Once you've done that it is really fast to get used to, took me a week later playing oldschool for 2-3 years before. Also the ui on cellular really rather sucks. It makes all the negatives of legacy interface which you'd normally eventually switch to a custom one for stand a whole lot, but even marginally worse (the interfaces you open are in front of half your action bar when you start any of them).

The interface is easily the largest barrier to entry for RuneScape in my opinion. I'd recommend going into edit mode and try to resemble something similar to heritage while keeping the advantages of having a lot of helpful stuff open in precisely the same time. This is my layout that I feel is simple while giving me easy access to. I am not some PvMer though I'm probably missing a bunch of shit helpful for endgame bossing.

Well it's becouse the twi have way different content, that's far far from the first game in 2007. Anyone who has played moder interfaces can be dealt with by MMORPG's. Have you ever noticed some modded interfaces that were significantly add-on? OSRS is much more easy, not requiring that clutter, and even RL is there to add as much added layers of advice as you desire.

Unless you perform with them, yeah, they are equally confusing. Lore, creatures, supervisors, regions of RuneScape, quests. There is brand new content all around, with as much mess as you want. I know it's OSRS sub, andy'like to shit on RS3, but interface can be as simple as nothing on the screen but RuneScape itsef. You can shut everything if this is what floats your raft.The default UI sucks, but it has got so much customisation which you can make it fit exactly what you want.

All RS3 needs for this issue is a very simple beginning UI that only has things you'll want in the first couple of days, plus a solid customisation tutorial which tells you about different extra windows and how to include them. The bigger turnoff is that you bombarded with mtx advertisements also the tutorial does not teach you about many many things. There is a little bit of a"urged to do this " thing today, but it is buy RS gold not great yet and only covers a very small bit of what causes earlygame overpowering.

Į viršų
 Aprašymas  

Rodyti paskutinius pranešimus:  Rūšiuoti pagal  
Naujos temos kūrimas Atsakyti į temą  [ 2 pranešimai(ų) ] 

Visos datos yra UTC + 2 valandos [ DST ]

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 43 svečių

Jūs negalite kurti naujų temų šiame forume
Jūs negalite atsakinėti į temas šiame forume
Jūs negalite redaguoti savo pranešimų šiame forume
Jūs negalite trinti savo pranešimų šiame forume
Jūs negalite prikabinti failų šiame forume