Paskutinis prisijungimas: Dabar yra 2024 Kov 29 12:26

Visos datos yra UTC + 2 valandos [ DST ]

Naujos temos kūrimas Atsakyti į temą  [ 3 pranešimai(ų) ] 
Autorius Žinutė
 Pranešimo tema: I for one loved Darkscape
StandartinėParašytas: 2020 Bir 29 09:09 
Atsijungęs

I would much prefer problem solving quests that are like detective work. Much more RuneScape 2007 gold and tone than the kinds of production HBO show quests we have been getting. Scouring the area for clues and puzzle pieces, talking to npcs for hints, piecing it all together all while using a lighthearted and sometimes absurd tone. Fishfood to kill piranhas at a fountain to acquire a 18, like having a jar of poison on. I was disappointed that foraging wasn't on the skills list as it had a positive reception that a participant has indicated yet.

Thanks Sween, I really wish we can see Jagex at least poll the yield of Player Designed Content. MLM and Roof Ability stand as hallmarks of OSRS, and I am sad that we have moved away from letting the community donate on such a level. It was really special and rewarding for us as a community. A concern of mine is that the information from lots of the questions will be irrelevant, specifically the ones about the direction of Jagex. A lot of people will mistake"Jagex" using"OSRS dev staff" and react accordingly. A lot of people are not going to make that assumption and vote.

I like this just as a peak that is big onto what options are. Looks like the discretionary graphics overhauls are a big priority, and new skills (like things such as necromancy and, particularly trendy sounding to mepersonally, archeology) are very much on the desk. That being said, I do feel as though some of my replies were not entirely faithful. A lot of queries like"which of these would you enjoy the most?", but at a school player and I am not huge on upgrades, so it is hard. Lastly, from the"why do you Like to play?" Section I believed it was really interesting that there's no"social aspect" alternative. Totally not part of RuneScape game anymore.

I wanted to add a few clarities to my survery. I am a huge advocate for new osrs graphics... but not quite for old college as such. I believe as the name suggest it'd be bizarre and sort of uneeded to alter the graphics, and that the way college is. However, what I'd love to see if a"reimagined" style of osrs with 3d grahpics, WASD movement, a new engine - completely rebuilt from the ground up with map improvements and more abilities. In my opinion something like this would only re-hype runescape also it would be the goat mmo. Something osrs is need of is fresh abilities. I love as an thought and im surprised it hasn't rolled over to osrs dungeoneering. I think with people being maximum everything I market that is rich degree 120 slayer level or af skill are needed.

I for one loved Darkscape. A host, new market and receptive world pvp was just so cool. People being nerds and playing 24hrs then doing camping the pathing spots did destroy it. Stuff like this I would really like to see simply touch base with players feel, servers that are fresh idea for your league and more of though Buy Old School RuneScape Gold. I think with stains darkscape would have worked fine. As a side note it was cool playing essentially RS3 with the abilities and what but it still felt like it must of had the dev team supporting it idk if it did but it was wonderful.

Į viršų
 Aprašymas  

StandartinėParašytas: 2020 Lap 21 20:47 
Atsijungęs

This was an exceptionally befuddling issue of blends and stages. This was not going to be illuminated after a ton of endeavors. I was looking for custom research paper writing service so I can manage this situation easily. This is looking right answer to this issue. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing such an arrangement.

Į viršų
 Aprašymas  

Rodyti paskutinius pranešimus:  Rūšiuoti pagal  
Naujos temos kūrimas Atsakyti į temą  [ 3 pranešimai(ų) ] 

Visos datos yra UTC + 2 valandos [ DST ]

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 12 svečių

Jūs negalite kurti naujų temų šiame forume
Jūs negalite atsakinėti į temas šiame forume
Jūs negalite redaguoti savo pranešimų šiame forume
Jūs negalite trinti savo pranešimų šiame forume
Jūs negalite prikabinti failų šiame forume